Financial out of America today introduced Balance Assist™, a revolutionary new solution that provides a low-cost way for clients to manage their short-term liquidity needs, borrowing only the amount they need, up to $500. Balance Assist is the latest offering in a comprehensive group of monetary choice and services designed to help clients bank confidently and improve their financial lives.
“Harmony Let ‘s the latest during the a strong gang of transparent, easy-to-have fun with methods to assist our readers funds, save yourself, invest and obtain meticulously and you will confidently,” told you D. “Individuals need the power to attain monetary freedom and balance, and tend to be looking to easy, clear selection and you will pointers to enable them to along the way.”
Bank out-of America clients can increase its economic fitness because of the installing a cost savings punishment, working to make their credit, and improving its budgeting skills partly from this set of of good use options
Introduced from organization’s prize-profitable digital https://paydayloan4less.com/payday-loans-ok/fort-gibson/ streams and you can experienced financial specialists, so it band of secure banking alternatives assists satisfy clients’ relaxed banking, deals and you will credit means, and you may is sold with:
- Balance Assist – With this new short-term, low-cost loan, Bank of America clients can now borrow up to $500 (in increments of $100) for a $5 flat fee regardless of the amount advanced to their account. Repayments would be made in three equal monthly installments over a 90-day period. To learn more, review these additional unit facts and eligibility criteria. Borrowers must have been a Bank of America checking account client for at least one year. Balance Assist is scheduled to launch in select states by and in remaining states early next year.
- SafeBalance™ – Today, more than dos mil readers use this account, that is made to assist them to invest only the currency they offer. Having SafeBalance, there are not any overdraft costs additionally the monthly restoration fee is waived having eligible youngsters within the period of twenty four otherwise clients signed up for all of our Common Benefits system. Subscribers renders costs which have an excellent debit card otherwise digitally whenever signed up for Zelle ® , cellular otherwise online financial.
- Secure the Transform ® – Delivered for the 2005, Keep the Transform is actually the initial program of the kind to help readers make coupons by immediately transferring spare move from circular up debit cards deals into a bank account. Today, over 6 million subscribers have fun with Support the Change. Over the last fifteen years, this program features aided website subscribers head over $15 mil in excess change to deals accounts.
- Secured Card – This easy and convenient mastercard will help customers expose, bolster or rebuild the credit. Clients can use to possess a free account with a safety put from $3 hundred. With responsible credit choices, members is also boost their credit rating and you may, over the years, will get qualify having its protection deposit came back.
- Affordable Home Loans – In early 2019, Bank of America launched its $5 billion Neighborhood Homeownership Partnership, which has already helped nearly 13,000 low- and moderate-income homebuyers achieve homeownership through low down payment loans and down payment and closing cost grants.
“We still create various creative remedies for assist all of our members achieve good monetary ground,” said April Schneider, head away from User and you will Small company Items in the Bank from The united states. “Options particularly Harmony Let, SafeBalance and you will Safeguarded Cards let bring subscribers which have economic stability, and will use them a path to stretched-label economic health.”
These solutions and services are available through the award-winning Bank of America Mobile Banking app and are supported by Erica, our digital assistant. These solutions are built to encourage good financial habits, as are additional resources available through Greatest Money Habits ® , our free financial education platform that provides a simple, accessible way to connect people to the tools and education they need to help take control of their finances. Since 2013, Better Money Habits content has been viewed more than 120 million times.
Bank of America
Lender out of America is just one of the world’s top financial institutions, serving individual customers, small and center-field organizations and large firms having an entire variety of financial, using, resource administration and other monetary and you can risk management products. The firm provides unmatched convenience in the us, offering everything 66 billion consumer and you will home business customers having everything 4,three hundred shopping monetary locations, in addition to just as much as step three,100 credit stores, dos,600 economic centers having a buyers Funding Monetary Options Mentor and as much as dos,two hundred team locations; approximately sixteen,900 ATMs; and you will prize-effective digital financial with just as much as 39 mil active profiles, along with whenever 30 million mobile users. Financial regarding The usa are a worldwide commander inside wide range management, corporate and investment financial and exchange around the a standard a number of asset kinds, serving companies, governing bodies, associations and individuals global. Financial regarding America also offers globe-best assistance in order to up to 3 billion home business domiciles compliment of a great room out of creative, easy-to-explore online services. The business caters to members due to surgery along the All of us, their areas and you can just as much as thirty five countries. Financial off The usa Company stock (NYSE: BAC) is actually on the New york Stock market.
For more Bank of America news, including dividend announcements and other important information, visit the Bank of The usa newsroom and register for information email notification.